Guiding you through
When it comes to your family, Todd Alexander, Attorney at Law understands the need for a balance of compassion and determination. Divorce proceedings involve a wide range of issues and choosing the right divorce attorney can make all the difference in the outcome. We work to protect your standard of living, your ability to participate in the life of your minor child and your freedom.
We assist executors with the arduous process of collecting, managing, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate. Our law firm has a team of experts available to assist in every aspect of estate probate. When appropriate, the firm calls upon accountants, financial advisors, real estate agents, property managers and other professionals to assist with executor duties. We can access expert opinions about unique assets such as antiques, rare books, automobiles and other collectables for accurate valuation, management and possible sale.
Transferring your assets in an orderly way
- Filing the will with the Oklahoma probate court
- Developing the best strategy for fairly & expeditiously probating the estate
- Finding & collecting assets
- Closing & opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Paying estate taxes
- Valuing, managing, preserving & liquidating the estate
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring experts when appropriate