Helping You Protect
Whether you’re going through a divorce or are making changes to your divorce agreement, we work with people at all stages of the process. Todd encourages clients to take reasonable steps to achieve a fair settlement out of court, especially when children are involved. This is a significantly less combative way for a couple to end their marriage; working together rather than separately through attorneys for each party.
We’re also skillful in providing sound advice and assistance when you are making crucial decisions about the financial support, protection and guardianship of your children. And we can help you navigate probate court processes to ensure that all assets are properly distributed.
- Child Custody
- Family Law
- Premarital Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Visitation Rights
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 1980
- B.A., University of Chicago, 1977
- Oklahoma, 1980
- Texas, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Mediator of the Year 2012
- Frequent CLE speaker and Family Law Institute presenter on custody law
- Tulsa County Bar Association President’s Award 2018-2019
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Meet Calvin Teague
Calvin Teague has been a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association since 2016. He represents clients in a variety of matters, including family law, will and trust formation, contract disputes, and general civil litigation. He graduated from Oklahoma State University with a bachelor’s degree in international business and received his law degree in 2015 from the University of Tulsa College of Law. His practice is based on providing the advice and client-focused solutions you need to protect your rights, your family, your business, and your future. He is committed to providing high-quality, consistently excellent legal services and customer care for each and every client.
Calvin is a native of Spavinaw, Oklahoma. He lives in Tulsa with his family and spends time outside the courtroom woodworking, fishing, and practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
He is a Captain on the Tulsa Fire Department, where he has worked since 2005.